The choice of investments for your retirement funds is never easy. The funds you have saved for your retirement deserve special attention. How much you save and the returns on those funds may be the difference between being able to have the lifestyle you want during retirement or being forced to accept something less. We have many options for your money and want to help you manage your money in the best way possible. This time in your life may be the most enjoyable and relaxing. We want to help you enjoy the ride.
Our PlatinumPreferred Account® offers a bundle of checking products and services designed to meet the needs of folks age of 50 and older.
- Totally free interest bearing checking3
- No minimum balance and no monthly fee1
- Tiered account interest - the higher the balance, the higher the rate
- FREE specialty imprinted checks for life2
- NO ANNUAL FEE ATM or MasterCard debit card
- Free access to SUM and MoneyPass ATMs in the Chicagoland area
- FREE traveler's checks, money orders and cashier's checks
- FREE imaged checks with CheckManager Plus®
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Quicken and Microsoft Money download capabilities
1 Penalty fees, such as overdraft charges, and fees for special services may apply. 2 Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered. 3Platinum Preferred Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account monthly.
Platinum Adventures® Club
Margie O’Connell, Director
About the Club
The Platinum Adventures Club is a unique travel and activities group for our customers aged 50 and older. Join our club for great opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and enjoy activities such as:
- Day trips to interesting and unusual sights in Chicago and neighboring communities, such as trips to the latest museum exhibits and theater productions - incorporating delicious meals in our adventures whenever possible
- Extended travel to neighboring states, North America and eventually, even international destinations. Our adventurers will travel in style with deluxe transportation and superior accommodations
- Information seminars on timely topics and discussions of current best-selling books
Joining the club is free and simple. If you are at least 50 years of age, you are eligible! The only expense you incur is the cost of the events and trips you attend.
Please stop by the bank today to visit with a personal banker, fill out an application card and pick up the latest calendar of events. You can also call the bank to have an application card and calendar of events mailed to you. For further information contact Margie O’Connell, Director at 773.239.2265.
Platinum Adventures Newsletter
Click here to see the newest edition of the Platinum Adventures newsletter.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms:
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1000.00.