Credit Analyst - Community Banking
• Assist the Small Business team with the underwriting and documentation of C&I and Commercial Real Estate Loans.
• Spread and interpret financial statements and conduct collateral analysis to minimize risk and maximize credit quality.
• Prepare and deliver loan presentations.
• Review and maintain credit files to monitor and update information as needed.
• Process credit request from the after the application is taken thru closing.
• Provide high quality customer service and service clients in a courteous and professional manner consistent with our company philosophy.
• Assist co-workers and senior bankers in cultivating new business relationships.
• Follow established bank policies and procedures.
• Cross-sell bank products and services.
• Cooperatively assist and support other bank activities.
• Promote a strong team environment.
• Take job related classes to further knowledge.
• 1 year experience in a commercial real estate or small business underwriting position
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance and Accounting preferred; but all majors considered)
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills
• Ability to work as a team to accomplish tasks required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional demeanor/presentation
• Solid computer skills
• Ability to manage information
• Ability to organize, plane and prioritize
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative
• Willingness to be flexible and accommodate to changing demands